Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: {World Of Tanks AIMBOT} ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Mario Kart -> Bla Bla Mario Kart
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
latotto
Visiteur
Visiteur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: {World Of Tanks AIMBOT} Répondre en citant

{World Of Tanks AIMBOT} > urlin.us/2c6mc

198,,thoughts,,on,,&ldquo;Of,,World,,of,,Tanks,,Cheating,,,,Aimbot&rdquo;,,Ste,,Mitchell,,on,,October,,7,,,2014,,at,,10:34,,am,,said:,,FIRST&.i,,knew,,there,,was,,a,,reason,,for,,unicorns&&&Stoimen,,,,Bardarov,,,,on,,,,October,,,,7,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,11:28,,,,am,,,,said:,,,,Yeah,,,,,rightMartial,,tank,,control,,is,,insignificant,,to,,map,,awareness,,and,,good,,transition,,between,,positionsOf,,,,course,,,,you,,,,would,,,,detrack,,,,the,,,,enemy,,,,and,,,,than,,,,drive,,,,behind,,,,him,,,,,but,,,,THAT,,,,wasnt,,,,the,,,,topic,,,,ppl,,,,where,,,,talking,,,,about,,,,here,,,,kidEven,,,,getting,,,,there,,,,required,,,,a,,,,lot,,,,more,,,,than,,,,just,,,,good,,,,aimingTry,,enabling,,server,,crosshair,,and,,youll,,see,,that,,even,,if,,the,,client,,crosshair,,doesnt,,react,,to,,small,,fast,,movements,,,it,,reduces,,accuracy,,on,,server,,side,,(and,,takes,,bit,,of,,time,,to,,recover)I,,,have,,,guys,,,hitting,,,me,,,for,,,crits,,,more,,,then,,,everKids,,use,,autoaim,,specially,,on,,light,,tanks,,,and,,for,,them,,there,,is,,special,,game,,mod,,Chaffe,,rallyMoving,,,,your,,,,aim,,,,very,,,,fast,,,,(when,,,,trying,,,,to,,,,find,,,,the,,,,weakspot),,,,just,,,,makes,,,,it,,,,more,,,,inaccurateIve,,had,,plenty,,of,,instances,,of,,tomatoes,,who,,would,,normally,,not,,be,,able,,to,,hit,,the,,broad,,side,,of,,barn,,but,,with,,great,,RNG,,can,,drive,,around,,snapshotting,,my,,weakspots,,without,,fully,,aimingBesides,,,,,no,,,,known,,,,mod,,,,,illegal,,,,or,,,,not,,,,,can,,,,detect,,,,unspotted,,,,tanksWhile,,,,cheats,,,,can,,,,accelerate,,,,your,,,,progression,,,,in,,,,WoT,,,,,they,,,,cannot,,,,possibly,,,,let,,,,you,,,,skip,,,,it,,,,completelyhow,,long,,is,,it.Permanent,,?,,Reply,,Codesurfer,,says:,,March,,3,,,2016,,at,,9:08,,pm,,,,I,,think,,this,,question,,is,,for,,Wargaming,,not,,for,,me,,Reply,,memes,,says:,,February,,25,,,2016,,at,,11:39,,pm,,How,,do,,you,,change,,where,,the,,autoaim,,is,,aiming?,,It,,always,,aims,,at,,the,,center,,of,,the,,enemy,,tankBut,,,then,,,all,,,the,,,WG,,,haters,,,would,,,be,,,up,,,in,,,arms,,,because,,,Wargaming,,,is,,,spying,,,on,,,usI,,,,will,,,,use,,,,itDarko,,Darkoo,,on,,October,,7,,,2014,,at,,11:22,,am,,said:,,Showcasing,,dem,,neat,,cz/sk,,skillz(And,,thx,,to,,8.6,,easily,,doable),,Stoimen,,Bardarov,,on,,October,,7,,,2014,,at,,1:26,,pm,,said:,,Two,,things:,,first,,I,,suspect,,that,,your,,are,,one,,of,,these,,imbeciles,,that,,have,,put,,such,,thing,,(aimbot),,in,,good,,useReply,,black,,rabbit,,says:,,March,,17,,,2016,,at,,7:54,,pm,,link,,down,,Reply,,Codesurfer,,says:,,March,,17,,,2016,,at,,9:01,,pm,,Thank,,you,,,link,,is,,now,,UP,,and,,workingOf,,,,course,,,,you,,,,can,,,,try,,,,to,,,,tell,,,,him,,,,NO,,,,i,,,,hit,,,,x/y/z,,,,but,,,,all,,,,he,,,,will,,,,answer,,,,you,,,,is,,,,Go,,,,f***,,,,off,,,,perkele,,,,on,,,,October,,,,7,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,2:32,,,,pm,,,,said:,,,,Aiming,,,,at,,,,weakspots,,,,is,,,,one,,,,the,,,,basics,,,,to,,,,start,,,,becoming,,,,good,,,,at,,,,the,,,,game,,,,but,,,,its,,,,by,,,,no,,,,mean,,,,sufficient,,,,and,,,,will,,,,never,,,,get,,,,you,,,,above,,,,52%-ish,,,,winrate,,,,aloneMost,,,,of,,,,the,,,,world&rsquo;s,,,,best,,,,players,,,,are,,,,using,,,,one,,,,script,,,,or,,,,another,,,,in,,,,order,,,,to,,,,increase,,,,their,,,,performance,,,,in,,,,the,,,,gameNow,,obviously,,there,,is,,still,,some,,randomness,,involved,,in,,the,,penetration,,vs,,ricochet,,process,,,but,,statistically,,this,,kind,,of,,software,,will,,save,,you,,at,,least,,50%,,of,,your,,health,,when,,you,,get,,hit,,overallMrDeo,,,,on,,,,October,,,,7,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,6:06,,,,pm,,,,said:,,,,But,,,,then,,,,you,,,,have,,,,those,,,,players,,,,that,,,,have,,,,a,,,,80%,,,,hit,,,,rate,,,,,top,,,,0.05%,,,,of,,,,damage,,,,dealers,,,,,and,,,,are,,,,so,,,,called,,,,uni,,,,status,,,,players&,,,,These,,,,bots,,,,are,,,,NOT,,,,going,,,,to,,,,be,,,,found,,,,on,,,,your,,,,<50%,,,,WR,,,,playerscrashcore,,,on,,,October,,,7,,,,2014,,,at,,,6:55,,,pm,,,said:,,,I,,,mean,,,he,,,has,,,45k,,,battles,,,&,,,and,,,sry,,,1585,,,(wrote,,,it,,,wrong,,,above,,,sry,,,)Was,,,you,,,thinkging,,,or,,,just,,,typing,,,,hmm?,,,Milan,,,tpnek,,,on,,,October,,,7,,,,2014,,,at,,,12:41,,,pm,,,said:,,,Well,,,,they,,,are,,,not,,,accusing,,,bots,,,of,,,altering,,,RNG,,,but,,,WG,,,itself,,,so,,,they,,,make,,,the,,,game,,,enjoyable,,,for,,,tomatos,,,by,,,giving,,,them,,,softer,,,RNG,,,,so,,,they,,,dont,,,quit,,,and,,,pay&,,,at,,,least,,,thats,,,what,,,I,,,think,,,this,,,is,,,aboutBut,,,,I,,,,also,,,,agree,,,,that,,,,it,,,,can,,,,improve,,,,stats,,,,for,,,,really,,,,bad,,,,players,,,,,but,,,,better,,,,player,,,,would,,,,have,,,,little,,,,to,,,,gain,,,,using,,,,thisI,,,just,,,updated,,,this,,,mod,,,and,,,you,,,can,,,download,,,it,,,is,,,working,,,fine,,,now,,,Reply,,,Filip,,,says:,,,February,,,21,,,,2016,,,at,,,7:53,,,pm,,,Dont,,,work.PLS,,,Help,,,Reply,,,Codesurfer,,,says:,,,February,,,22,,,,2016,,,at,,,11:20,,,am,,,Please,,,delete,,,all,,,other,,,mods,,,,old,,,mods,,,and,,,try,,,again,,,,this,,,mod,,,works,,,100%!,,,Reply,,,scott,,,says:,,,February,,,14,,,,2016,,,at,,,9:39,,,pm,,,how,,,do,,,i,,,lock,,,on,,,to,,,a,,,tank?,,,when,,,i,,,right,,,click,,,it,,,does,,,not,,,work,,,to,,,lock?,,,Reply,,,Codesurfer,,,says:,,,February,,,15,,,,2016,,,at,,,2:16,,,pm,,,It,,,works,,,on,,,right,,,click,,,,maybe,,,you,,,were,,,messing,,,around,,,with,,,your,,,game,,,settingsIn,,,,addition:,,,,a,,,,player,,,,,who,,,,uses,,,,an,,,,aimbot,,,,does,,,,not,,,,really,,,,evolve,,,,,,,,he,,,,learns,,,,nothing,,,,of,,,,the,,,,tank,,,,weakspots,,,,,he,,,,simply,,,,just,,,,presses,,,,a,,,,button,,,,and,,,,the,,,,bot,,,,does,,,,everything,,,,for,,,,himThey,,,both,,,have,,,the,,,same,,,name,,,for,,,config,,,fileBut,,,when,,,you,,,the,,,player,,,experience,,,that,,,multiple,,,times,,,on,,,that,,,map,,,alone?,,,Joe,,,Zivak,,,on,,,October,,,7,,,,2014,,,at,,,11:44,,,am,,,said:,,,RNG,,,cant,,,be,,,affected,,,by,,,botsNotme,,,,on,,,,October,,,,7,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,12:37,,,,pm,,,,said:,,,,and,,,,the,,,,next,,,,retard,,,,to,,,,dumb,,,,to,,,,realize,,,,that,,,,you,,,,cant,,,,hack,,,,the,,,,server,,,,and,,,,change,,,,rngBots,,,,are,,,,in,,,,their,,,,essence,,,,not,,,,detectable,,,,,since,,,,they,,,,generate,,,,user,,,,input,,,,and,,,,do,,,,not,,,,inject,,,,or,,,,change,,,,code,,,,in,,,,the,,,,game,,,,clientFerdinand,,,,Porsche,,,,on,,,,October,,,,7,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,12:38,,,,pm,,,,said:,,,,What,,,,modules,,,,did,,,,they,,,,hit,,,,then?,,,,And,,,,what,,,,tanks,,,,were,,,,they,,,,using?,,,,Modules,,,,can,,,,be,,,,knocked,,,,out,,,,pretty,,,,much,,,,anywhere,,,,because,,,,the,,,,shot,,,,may,,,,not,,,,land,,,,exactly,,,,where,,,,you,,,,aimTreborn,,on,,October,,7,,,2014,,at,,2:16,,pm,,said:,,*cough*morgotz*cough*,,morgotz,,on,,October,,7,,,2014,,at,,2:47,,pm,,said:,,you,,rang?,,Ferdinand,,Porsche,,on,,October,,7,,,2014,,at,,3:32,,pm,,said:,,Shut,,up,,nob,,trebornNot,,a,,wallhack,,,just,,a,,bug&,,maybe,,server,,trust,,I,,was,,10,,meters,,away,,and,,I,,looked,,there,,during,,1,,second,,I,,received,,this,,shot&,,I,,dont,,know,,,that,,was,,just&,,very,,strange&,,I,,also,,already,,have,,killed,,driver,,after,,a,,hit,,in,,my,,botom,,right,,side,,,so,,I,,think,,everything,,can,,happenIf,,they,,banned,,all,,mods,,and,,ran,,scripts,,to,,detect,,them,,it,,would,,change,,the,,game,,play,,significantlyThey,,evolved,,to,,programs,,that,,directly,,change,,how,,the,,wot.exe,,behavesBugii,,,on,,,October,,,7,,,,2014,,,at,,,1:42,,,pm,,,said:,,,SS,,,,you,,,shouldnt,,,post,,,this,,,kind,,,of,,,stuff,,,here+It,,,is,,,not,,,only,,,such,,,case,,,in,,,my,,,memory,,,Reply,,,Codesurfer,,,says:,,,February,,,26,,,,2016,,,at,,,10:50,,,am,,,I,,,am,,,not,,,sure,,,i,,,think,,,he,,,aims,,,on,,,weakest,,,spot,,,Reply,,,Dirk,,,says:,,,February,,,25,,,,2016,,,at,,,12:33,,,am,,,It,,,doesnt,,,work,,,Reply,,,Codesurfer,,,says:,,,February,,,25,,,,2016,,,at,,,4:34,,,pm,,,Thanks,,,for,,,notification,,,on,,,thisI,,also,,do,,believe,,aimbot,,is,,bullshit,,,a,,good,,player,,benefit,,more,,by,,choosing,,where,,to,,aim,,manualy f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Mario Kart -> Bla Bla Mario Kart Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006